Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's Been Too Long...But I'm Back & Better than Ever!!


Well...Well.. My life has been a flash in the past 3 weeks. From weekend baseball games and the fantastic spring game to midterms and the coming of finals to MY MACBOOK CRASHING!!! 

Yes, it's true!! I know... I know.. Apple's don't crash, but mine has to be the runt who couldn't make it. 

However, after a long night of stress, worry, and probably about 2 hours of sleep I realized that my computer was under warranty. Hoorayy!! Wow... I never thought my life would be so worthless and uneventful without my Macbook by my side. I really thought I was going to lose my mind. Yes, it was that bad. 

Allright, well enough about the Macbook episode. This years Spring Game was absolutely phenomenal. Wow.. Coach Fedora is Mr. Intensity. I believe he could wake the dead with some of his challenging speeches. As far as my opinions on the team, I believe Austin Davis is going to be a great fit for Fedora's style offense. M.Young was good, but Davis looked far better in every category. Fletcher was Fletcher, however, I do believe that he looks sharper and maybe has gained some quickness. Torris Magee will be a superstar at Southern Miss. I'm sure he is thrilled with Fedora and his spread offense. I was most impressed by Jonathan Massey.. or as I like to call him: Jonathan Massive. He is HUGE!!! And he can move. Shawn Nelson needs to catch passes and everything will be fine!!! 

I think we will have no problems with scoring points, and our defense looks like they will hurt you. So, let me be the first to say...Look out for Southern Miss, they might surprise some people this year. 

I am glad to be blogging again, and I am planning to stick with it a little better, because I heard my fair share of complaints from my lack of blogging. So, I believe that pretty much does it for this blog, but this semester is heading to a close and I only have 1 more left!!! I cannot wait. Only about 88 or 89 days to the cruise. I believe... You may have to correct me Mrs. Cindy. 

I hope everyone enjoys my post, and I will hope to keep them coming... 

As always, 

Southern Miss......To The Top

Till Next Time, 

Patrick L. 

No comments: